Dr. Cass Ingram takes a group of locals through the forest and introduces them to a number of plants that have healing properties. A fascinating quick glimpse into the healing riches found literally in our back yards. And a great reminder that nature provides us what we need to be healthy.
Plants discussed include:
- * Red Currant leaf – traditionally used for eye troubles, immune support, to fight fevers, to fight colds and the flu.
- * Wild Juniper berries and leaves – traditionally used to stimulate the kidneys, remove excess fluids, treat the symptoms of high blood pressure/hypertension
- * Poplar tree – known as the “antibiotic tree” it is traditionally used to treat fungus, infection, pain, and cancer
- * Dogwood tree – known as the “aspirin tree” traditionally it is rubbed on the skin to treat pain.
- * Fireweed – traditionally used for intestinal support and to treat insomnia.
- * Goldenrod – traditionally used as an immune system booster to fight cold, flu, and bronchial issues.
- * Dandelion root – traditionally used to treat fatty liver.
- * Sarsaparilla – traditionally used for energy support and strength building.
Sign up for our free newsletter to get the insider info you can’t get anywhere else.
Help support iHealthTube.com at www.patreon.com/ihealthtube
Latest posts by iHealthTube (see all)
- Using vitamin C to help treat cancer - August 31, 2016
- Harness the natural power in food to fight cancer - July 12, 2016
- How misleading food label lies are making us fat and sick - May 19, 2016