Donna Burka Wild explains how fats, once cast as a diet villain, are actually critical to your health.
Learn about the three different kinds of fat…
- saturated fat
Find out the importance of getting all three fats in your diet and why keeping them balanced can help you stay healthy. And learn where the common Western diet goes wrong.
“Fats are SO important… for our health!”
In this short, information-packed video Donna—author of the book “The Skin, Tongue and Nails Speak: Observational Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies”—reveals…
- The surprising feed-lot connection to omega-6 fat imbalance
- The exact number of tablespoons you should get of the 3 fats EVERY day
- The link between fat imbalance and inflammation
- The reason why you should avoid genetically modified (GMO) foods
“Donna Wild has studied, practiced and taught holistic health to doctors and laymen for the past 30 years. She has studied nutrition at Drexel University, Colorado State University and the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research.
Ms. Wild owns and manages Unique Perspective in Loveland, Colorado. She has a private practice, works as a consultant, lecturer and author.”
Sign up for our free newsletter to get the insider info you can’t get anywhere else.
Help support iHealthTube.com at www.patreon.com/ihealthtube
Latest posts by iHealthTube (see all)
- Using vitamin C to help treat cancer - August 31, 2016
- Harness the natural power in food to fight cancer - July 12, 2016
- How misleading food label lies are making us fat and sick - May 19, 2016