Ketchup is the number one topper used on foods ranging from hotdogs and hamburgers to chips and fried meats.
Believe it our not ketchup was first sold in the United States as a medicine in the 1830s. It was marketed under the name “Dr Miles’ Compund Extract of Tomato.”
Today we certainly don’t think of it as medicine, but how much do you REALLY know about this not so innocent condiment?
Learn the terrible truth about ketchup
Natalie gives you the inside scoop on America’s number one condiment including some surprising ketchup facts including…
- The three surprising foods ketchup is hidden in
- The country that ketchup hails from
- The shocking contents of the world’s first “ketchup”
And she reveals why ketchup makes it onto her “Worst Foods Ever” list.
Learn the terrible truth about ketchup…
She is an advocate of self-education and is passionate about the power of group knowledge sharing, like the kind found right here on HealthierTalk.com. Alice loves to share her views on holistic and natural healing as well as her, sometimes contentious, thoughts on the profit-driven inner workings of traditional medicine.
Follow Alice and HealthierTalk on Twitter and Facebook.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- 7 terrific reasons you should be having MORE sex - March 20, 2018
- 11 kitchen table culprits causing your joint pain - March 18, 2018
- Yes, YOU should be strength training too (4 things to know) - March 17, 2018