NewMarket Health does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to the website are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Healthier Talk, it’s management team or owners. Healthier Talk does not implicitly recommend any products or services found within the website.
When navigating Healthier Talk, you may find links to 3rd party websites. Healthier Talk is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. Healthier Talk does not warrant or guarantee the product, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
The information on Healthier Talk should not be construed as personal medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, based on the best judgment available to the authors, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions.
TOS for Authors:
By submitting an article to us:
1) You affirm that you are the author and sole owner of the article, and hold 100% of the copyrights pertaining to the article.
2) By submitting the article to Healthier Talk, you have given us unconditional rights to publish the article on the website.
3) If anyone violates your copyright, it will be your responsibility to undertake any legal action against them.
4) It is Healthier Talk’s decision as to whether your article is published, and for how long. We reserve all rights to remove articles and membership accounts at any time.
5) NewMarket Health reserves the right to classify, or re-classify your article in a topic category that the editorial board feels is appropriate.
6) NewMarket Health is supported by advertising. We reserve the right to place advertisements on the same page as the published articles.
7) The Healthier Talk editorial team may edit your article for length, and to meet editorial guidelines. You will be given the chance to approved said changes before the article is published.
8) You declare that you will not send articles with more than 4 direct affiliate links within them.
Editorial Guidelines for Submitting to Healthier Talk
These guidelines outline what we accept and do not accept for publishing on Healthier Talk. Please read the following guidelines before submitting materials.
1) The article must be an original one that you wrote. If you work for an author as an employee or contractor, please submit the authors name and short biography.
2) The article cannot be lifted from the public domain. If you hired a ghostwriter you must have an exclusive license that allows your name to be associated with the articles.
3) The article may not contain pornography, hate speech, imply racial intolerance, have an obscene tone, or contain profanity.
4) The article may not contain any content that is a violation of any law, or be libelous or defamatory.
5) The article cannot contain more than 4 links within it.
1) Reader comments may not contain pornography, hate speech, imply racial intolerance, have an obscene tone, or contain profanity.
2) Reader comments may not contain promotional links or personal e-mail addresses.
Available: Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. EST, and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST