The mainstream’s going to absolutely HATE this.
New numbers show Americans are embracing independence.
They’re ignoring the mainstream hype over drugs, drugs, drugs, and turning to natural therapies like never before.
Nearly eight in 10 American adults now take supplements of some kind, and many are taking more than one.
Yes, they’ve discovered what the establishment has REFUSED to admit about vitamins, minerals, and other supplements.
- They’re healthy.
- They’re necessary.
- And they WORK.
But are folks always taking the RIGHT ones? Well, that’s another story altogether.
Americans are embracing natural solutions
The new study finds that overall, 77 percent of Americans take a supplement, including 76 percent of all older Americans.
The most common ones, of course, are the basic multivitamins and minerals taken by three out of four supplement users.
Rounding out the top five, 28 percent take “sports” supplements, and 17 percent are taking something for weight loss.
Clearly, Americans are recognizing something going on here. They know there are big-time benefits to be gained… and they want in.
But how do you sort what’s what and get what you really need?
Don’t worry, I’m here to help.
3 supplements to add to your shopping list
I’m sure you know the importance of a good multivitamin with minerals, not to mention essentials such as the fish oil I just mentioned. There’s a reason those are the most popular.
But there are a few others out there that have some incredible benefits but don’t get nearly as much attention.
It’s time to fix that – because these three natural therapies could help improve your life. In some cases, they may even help SAVE it…
- Pycnogenol: This extract from the bark of the French maritime pine tree has more benefits than I can even list here. It’s a potent antioxidant that can fight the damage of age. It can boost nitric oxide to increase circulation. Pycnogenol can turbocharge the mitochondria, or the energy center of each of your cells, which often falter with age. It can help ease prostate symptoms, enhance the heart, treat diabetes, and more. It’s a real “wow” supplement, yet few people take it.
- Citrulline: This nutrient is one of nature’s most potent vasodilators. That means it can be a BIG help with blood flow. Better blood flow, of course, means more oxygen gets to where it’s needed most, including your heart, brain, muscles, and more. It also means more energy, putting a zip in your step, and fighting off fatigue.
- L-carnitine: This amino acid helps haul around long-chain fatty acids transporting them to the mitochondria, where they can be burned for energy. It’s used to help power heart muscle. And it has shown potential to help cut both blood sugar and blood pressure. L-carnitine is excellent on its own but works even better with its natural “partner,” L-arginine.
Want more? Many Americans – especially older folks – could use a quality B complex, coenzyme Q10, and curcumin to help with heart, brain, energy, and more.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- Could you get coronavirus from a MOSQUITO bite? - June 5, 2020
- How to turn your brain “10 YEARS younger” - June 4, 2020
- “Senior Superpower” allows you to SURVIVE & THRIVE - June 3, 2020