To create a healthy body you’ve got to clean it up. Cleansing the inside of the body helps it to heal and maintain optimum health. Cleansing also helps you to look younger and feel more energized. Everyone can benefit from cleansing and detoxification. With spring in the air, this is the perfect time to do a complete cleaning.
There are several ways to cleanse the body including food, herbs, essential oils, enemas and colonics. All of these are very effective when used together. They create a cleansing synergy that is powerful enough to clean deep down at the cellular level.
If we didn’t take a bath, wash our hair or brush our teeth we’d be pretty dirty and smelly, but we wouldn’t get cancer, heart disease, diabetes or any other serious disease because we didn’t clean the outside. However, when we don’t clean the inside of the body it can become sick and diseased and can lead to very serious illnesses.
When the colon becomes impacted with waste matter, worms, parasites and mucoid plaque it can become a breading ground for disease. Foods like meat, sugar, flour, and additives, preservatives, and chemical toxins fill up the colon, dirty the blood and lymphatic system, and create sickness!
Cooked food is acidic and difficult to digest, assimilate and eliminate. It has no enzymes and the vitamins and minerals have been compromised so much that you get little value from the cooked food. Raw and living foods are excellent to detox the body and they are the most nutritious foods on the planet.
Here are five things you can do to cleanse and detoxify your body right now:
1. Eat more organic raw and living sprouted foods, especially dark green leafy vegetables which are full of chlorophyll, nature’s best cleanser.
2. Drink more alkaline water. Hydration is key in the cleansing and detoxification process. Many diseases could be eliminated if people drank more alkaline water. The body needs lots of water to cleanse itself. Drink a minimum of one ounce of water for every two pounds you weigh. Drink more and get an even deeper cleanse.
3. Exercise every day to help detox the stress out. Exercise helps you build up strong muscles, but it also helps you to feel better and more energized.
4. Give yourself a cleansing enema and schedule a series of colonics to flush your colon out with good filtered water. Implant some fresh wheatgrass juice in your colon for a powerful cleansing and nourish your body at a cellular level too. Wheatgrass juice has most every vitamin and mineral known.
5. Use cleansing herbs and essential oils to clean up your blood and lymphatic system and to get rid of parasites, candida yeast and worms which can zap your energy and make you sick.
This cleansing process will help you recover your digestion, assimilation and elimination, which is the foundation of good health. The colon is not only the body’s major elimination organ; it is also an organ of digestion. The colon absorbs nutrients and disperses them throughout the body. If the colon is clogged up nutrients from food cannot be properly assimilated.
Cleaning out the body of old toxic waste and eating good, organic, raw and living foods will ensure you a clean body, which will reward you with good health and overall well-being for many years to come.
Clean Up Greens
- 3-cups kale
- 1-cup parsley
- 3 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1-cup carrots
- 1-cup celery
Chop all the vegetables into very small pieces, which are easier to digest and toss with the lemon juice. Let the mixture sit for a couple of hours to marinate, which will help the greens become tender.
Brenda Cobb founded the Living Foods Institute in Atlanta, Georgia in September 1999 just seven months after she was diagnosed with breast and cervical cancer. She refused the surgery and chemotherapy that her doctor recommended because she had seen her own family members and friends diagnosed with the same type of cancers try the traditional treatments and fail. Brenda set out on a journey to explore a natural way of healing and discovered Raw and Living Foods and Detoxification.
What began as the biggest challenge in Brenda’s life turned into a wonderful gift to humanity. Since opening the Living Foods Institute Brenda has expanded her Healthy Lifestyle Course to help people heal on every level. She and her staff have trained thousands of people from all over the world with every type of disease from Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Candida, Arthritis, Allergies, Asthma, AIDS and Lupus to Multiple Sclerosis, Bell’s Palsy, Depression, Migraine Headaches, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and many more chronic and acute illnesses.
Brenda’s mission to help “Heal the World One Person at a Time” is being fulfilled every day as the internationally acclaimed Living Foods Institute is now known around the world.