A healthy diet is important for everyone to maintain good health, but it becomes absolutely critical for anyone undergoing a cancer fight. However maintaining proper nutrition while undergoing cancer treatment can be difficult at best.
Depression and exhaustion—both common problems when you have cancer—can sometimes make eating seem like more trouble than it’s worth.
Chemotherapy can add to your fatigue but also can bring on nausea and diarrhea, both of which deplete the nutrients you do manage to take in.
And the chemo damage doesn’t end there.
Diet can save your life when battling cancer!
In this information-packed short interview Dr. Patrick Quillin outlines the vital importance of diet when taking on a cancer battle.
- How chemo monkey’s with your digestion and can contribute to malnutrition
- The super simple recipe for the “Dragon Slayer Shake” that combats the nutrition-robbing results of chemo
- The critical connection between your immune system and diet
- How certain nutrients can combat cancer by helping to regulate your blood glucose
Sign up for our fboletín ree to get the insider info you can’t get anywhere else.
Ayuda de la ayuda al iHealthTube.com www.patreon.com/ihealthtube
Latest posts by iHealthTube (ver todo)
- Using vitamin C to help treat cancer - agosto 31, 2016
- Harness the natural power in food to fight cancer - July 12, 2016
- How misleading food label lies are making us fat and sick - May 19, 2016