Listen up, guys. This one could be a real game-changer. It’s a new prostate breakthrough that could finally stop the stress and end the anxiety.
And not just about the prospect of prostate cancer itself. This discovery promises to completely rewrite the rules for the WORST part of the process.
It’s the one that starts with a phone call that every man dreads when he sees the name pop up on the caller ID. “We’re going to need a biopsy,” the cold voice on the other line declares.
Painful? You bet. But equally as bad is the unparalleled stress of waiting for the results. And that’s not even the worst of it. As you’ll see in a moment, the biopsy itself is far more dangerous than the doctors will let on.
But this new discovery could change that for good.
Avoid the prostate biopsy – and avoid the agony
The truth is the current PSA test itself is lousy. It’s so bad that even mainstream medicine now admits that most guys shouldn’t get it as a matter of routine.
The main problem with it is it detects far too many low-risk cancers. That leads to guys getting painful and sometimes life-ruining treatments for tumors that NEVER would’ve caused a problem.
Prostate cancer treatments can lead to incontinence, erectile dysfunction, and in extreme cases, even death.
But the reality is if your doc suspects a fast-growing tumor or a more dangerous form of the disease testing may be needed. And that’s where this new discovery could change the prostate game for good.
Because it has the potential to eliminate HALF of all biopsies.
Non-invasive test can spot TRULY high-risk tumors
Biopsies are bad news for three main reasons…
- The needle has to pass through the rectum, which is full of bacteria. This can introduce the bugs into your bloodstream or urinary tract, leading to a dangerous infection. Up to 1 in 25 men suffer from these kinds of infections after biopsy, and some need hospitalization.
- As the needle pierces a tumor, it can pick up and spread cancer cells throughout the area, leading to “seeding.” This has the potential to spread the cancer. And although it’s not clear yet how big the risk is, it’s a real concern to men undergoing this procedure.
- These biopsies hurt like the dickens. Just try to say the phrase “prostate needle biopsy” without wincing.
And, of course, waiting on the results is agonizing. But the new test doesn’t involve a biopsy at all—just regular old, non-invasive blood and urine samples.
Doctors measure spermine levels in the urine and screen the blood for both PSA and p2PSA. Experts say it’s so accurate it not only can detect prostate cancer in general but can precisely spot the high-risk tumors that REALLY can cause problems.
And that, my friend, is the REAL game-changer.
Because while it’s great that it has the potential to eliminate up to half of all biopsies, it’s even better that it can help sort out harmless prostate tumors from the ones that need treatment.
If you’re due for a prostate exam… or had concerning results that could indicate a biopsy… talk to your doctor. Ask if this new test is available and if it makes sense for you.
PS: Still battling prostate problems? Dodge the prostate dribble & sleep through the night with the “bark breakthrough” I wrote about last year.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- Live LONGER with this “Spice of Life” secret - November 24, 2020
- Painkillers DON’T block back pain (what DOES) - November 23, 2020
- Could BELLY BUGS be the hidden key to BETTER heart health? [STUDY] - November 23, 2020