It’s the WORST bait-and-switch in modern medicine – and guys, this one targets YOU and your prostate.
Here’s how it works…
You head to the doctor with some “down there” issues and fear the worst. After some uncomfortable tests, he delivers the news that’ll come as a HUGE relief.
You don’t have prostate cancer.
You have benign prostatic hyperplasia, aka BPH, aka “enlarged prostate.” But hey, he will reassure you, it’s not cancerous and doesn’t lead to cancer – and he’ll even offer you a handy prostate med that’ll stop the swelling and ease those embarrassing urinary symptoms.
All I can say is…
DON’T TOUCH THAT PROSTATE PILL BEFORE YOU READ THIS!!!!
New research exposes a terrifying new prostate drugs risk – one that could put you on the path to pain, disease, and even death.
And all for nothing, since I’ve got a much better way to cool off an inflamed prostate, and it requires NO meds at all!
EXPOSED: Ugly new risk of prostate drugs
As I mentioned, there’s no link between BPH and prostate cancer, even though the early symptoms such as leaking and dribbling as well as sex problems can be very similar.
And the drugs don’t seem to cause the disease, either.
But the study finds 5α-reductase inhibitors such as Proscar and Avodart can mask one of the earliest cancer warning signs, so it’s much harder to detect.
And by the time it’s found, a once-treatable prostate tumor may have turned into a nightmare.
The new finds these drugs can cause PSA scores to plunge artificially, dropping by as much as half.
That, in turn, delays the diagnosis and allows cancer to grow and spread undetected. It can take more than two and half times longer to spot – 1.4 years in men who aren’t on the drugs, versus 3.6 years among those who are taking them.
Because of that delay, guys on the prostate drugs are much more likely to have high-grade cancers and more than twice as likely to have tumors that had spread before they were found.
Double the risks, double the warnings
Of course, PSA by itself is a joke, and the new study shows the pure folly of relying on it as any measure of prostate cancer risk.
So let’s call this study TWO warnings in one.
- Think of those meds as a LAST resort. Work with a doc on a better option that’ll deliver the relief without the risk. In Europe, one of the standard treatments is all-natural stinging nettle, which studies have shown can improve flow by 14 percent and decrease leftover urine in the bladder by up to 50 percent. You’ll find it on its own, or as part of a formula with other prostate-supporting superstars such as beta-sitosterol and saw palmetto.
- DON’T rely on PSA alone. In the best of circumstances, the test is wildly inaccurate. Because missing deadly cancers isn’t the test’s only problem. It ALSO detects harmless ones, often leading to aggressive treatment for slow-growing prostate tumors that never would’ve hurt you.
Work instead with a naturopathic doc who knows what’s what when it comes to prostate health. Or at the very least insist your own mainstream doc rely on more than just a PSA test alone.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- [URGENT] Doctors MISSING this dementia warning sign - December 8, 2019
- 12-week countdown to FULL diabetes remission - December 7, 2019
- The CHRISTMAS SCENT that can enhance your memory - December 6, 2019