They make weight loss seem like an impossible task. You can’t do it. Not alone, anyway. And not without risky drugs or invasive surgery.
It’s as if they WANT you to feel helpless, hopeless, and downright desperate. And the latest numbers reveal a whole lot of folks are in this overloaded obesity boat.
The CDC now says that more than 40 percent of Americans are obese, including almost 10 percent who are in the “severely” obese category.
That just proves how impossible it IS, right? After all, if it were easy there’s no way those numbers would get that high.
Well, friend, I’m here to help make sure YOU don’t become one of those numbers. And that you’ll never have to give in to drugs or surgery to do it.
Because you CAN lose weight. And it’s a whole lot easier to do than THEY will ever let on.
The obesity crisis in America just got worse
Seventy percent of Americans are overweight or battling obesity, including three out of four adult men. And the proportion of those in that second category… obese Americans… is steadily rising.
Obesity rates have just climbed past 40 percent for the first time, reaching 42.4 percent… up 10 points from 1999. And the severely obese category has doubled to nine percent.
No doubt they’re a whole lot of folks in the weight loss industry hoping those troubling stats will help convince people they can’t lose weight alone and that they need help in the form of drugs and surgery.
But you know me. I’m into radical truth-telling. So I’m going to give you the REAL story.
The fact is drugs often lead to disappointing results. A Harvard analysis found meds lead to a loss of about five percent of body weight over a year on average. If you’re 250 pounds, that’s just 12.5 pounds… or one pound a month. And that’s not the kind of loss that will help you overcome obesity.
Surgery often leads to more dramatic weight loss, but it has problems of its own. Patients can suffer from infection during the procedure and digestive problems afterward that can last for the rest of their lives. And that can include severe and even potentially deadly nutritional deficiencies.
2 steps to achieve radical weight loss
But you don’t have to mess around with either of those options. You can lose weight and leave obesity behind. You can do it on your own. And you DON’T need to swallow pills or go under the knife to get REAL and LASTING results.
All you need are these two quick steps for EFFORTLESS weight loss.
- Embrace changes: No doubt you’ve been dreading this part of the weight loss journey. But don’t worry. I can help make it quick and painless.
- Just give up processed foods, including anything refined (especially sugars).
- Limit your carbs, and make sure the carbs you do have are healthy.
You don’t have to go on a true low-carb diet. A slightly modified Mediterranean diet will do the trick too.
- Go green: No, this isn’t an Earth Day thing… but rather GREEN coffee beans. In one study, an extract made from this part of the bean led to 221 percent more weight loss. So it could be EXACTLY the boost you need to shed those extra pounds effortlessly and erase obesity from your life.
The downside is you can’t get that benefit from your morning cup. You need to go straight to the source, instead.
Look for an extract made from green coffee beans, which is available both on its own and as part of more comprehensive weight-loss formulas.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- Painkillers DON’T block back pain (what DOES) - November 23, 2020
- Could BELLY BUGS be the hidden key to BETTER heart health? [STUDY] - November 23, 2020
- The ONE blood pressure number that ACTUALLY matters (STOP obsessing!) - November 22, 2020