A wise man would begin natural prostate care as early in his life as possible. Men are developing more complaints such as erectile dysfunction, urination problems, fertility issues, and not to mention the rise in cases of prostate cancer.
Here are some things daddy may not have mentioned when it comes to taking care of the family jewels.
A Manly Meal = A Healthy Meal
The absolute hands down best way to take care of the family jewels is through diet. If the diet is poor the jewels won’t thrive.
A diet that is too high in meat, dairy and starches and not high enough in vegetables and fruits will greatly tax the body and affect the prostate region. They should be reduced and even cut as much as possible and replaced with fruits and vegetables. If you are concerned about getting iron, protein and calcium, there are a wealth of vegetables available that will supply those nutrients and minerals plus more including beans, whole grains, and green vegetables. It is also good to eat the foods that are in season in the area you live in. They supply your body with what it needs in accordance to the season and environment.
Men who are sexually active should double up on fruits and vegetables high in zinc because he loses about 3mg when he ejaculates.
Nature always has our best interest available. That is why there are certain foods that are awesome for prostate care.
Some of them include:
3. All green vegetables especially spinach, cabbage, and broccoli
Change is Good- Implementing is Better
Those diet changes coupled with other life style changes and practices will be good for men who are proactive about their prostate care.
6. Getting more Sun Shine for vitamin D
7. Drinking more Alkaline Water for pH balance and adequate hydration
8. Taking Weekly Detox Baths which include sea salt, and essential oils of eucalyptus, tea tree, parsley, and hyssop. This is good for drawing impurities from the body. There are ready made soak packages available.
9. Keeping laptops off of the lap and away from the prostate region unless protected with a diode. A diode is used to offset radiation emitting from the laptop.
Herbs are for the Healing of the Body:
These herbs are what a man would want to include in his diet for optimum prostate care
10. Pumpkin Seed
11. Stinging Nettle
12. Saw Palmetto
13. Horny Goat Weed
15. Black Walnut Hulls
Consuming these herbs separately is good but consuming them together in a combination formula is much more effective.
Doing these things will help men to fight impurities and to maintain optimum health.