The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) estimates that more than 38 million Americans experience acid overload. This condition affects the delicate pH balance of your cells, tissues and organs, which leaves you open to disease.
How do we become so acidic? Studies show that if you eat a typical Western diet of acid-forming foods like fatty meats, pasta, refined sugar, fast food, starches, processed and packaged foods, coffee and soda… then you could be at risk.
Improper pH balance can thicken your blood and increase your risk of heart problems… block vitamin absorption and starve your body of essential nutrients… create toxic buildup in clogged cells… slow down organ function and make you feel sluggish and weak… prevent proper digestion and create excess gas and bloating… cause unhealthy weight gain… and speed the aging process to make you look and feel older.
In order to maintain alkaline balance there are many beneficial minerals to help boost your oxygen levels so your cells stay strong and healthy. Here are just a few:
- Selenium helps boost your immune defenses and neutralize harmful free radicals.
- Calcium helps build and maintain strong bones and teeth… keep your blood pressure healthy… and improve weight control.
- Copper helps your enzymes function… aid in the absorption of iron… transport oxygen through your body… stimulate hormone production… and boost your immune system.
- Cobalt is essential for red blood cell creation… normal growth and appetite… and a decreased risk of anemia.
- Phosphorous is required for strong bones and teeth… maximum bone strengthening… and effective kidney function for the elimination of waste.
- Chromium helps build muscle… maintain blood sugar levels… balance cholesterol levels… improve carbohydrate metabolism… and promote balanced weight loss.
- Magnesium boosts your heart health… keeps your blood sugar healthy… strengthens bones… and supports healthy enzyme function.
- Iodine is essential for a healthy thyroid… improved metabolism… increased energy levels… and to keep skin, nails and hair healthy.
With these alkalinizing minerals you can finally rid your body of acid overload that destroys your healthy body tissues and interrupts your cell function. Take the steps now to check and maintain your pH levels for improved health for decades to come.
Layne Lowery is the President of Health Resources™, a manufacturer of high-quality nutritional supplements. In the health business since 1995, Layne’s passion is providing affordable natural health solutions and educational tools based on the best scientific research available to empower his customers to make wise decisions on matters of personal health.
Latest posts by Layne Lowery (see all)
- The “Healthy Bowel Secret” of African Tribesmen - September 4, 2011
- The Benefits Of Healthy Vein Support And Circulation - July 30, 2011
- Women AND Men Learn How To Balance Your Estrogen Levels - June 26, 2011