In the last few months, an absolute WAVE of migraine drugs have been rushed through approvals.
And I’ll be honest, one’s worse than the next.
To start with they’re expensive. Some have dangerous side effects. And as if that wasn’t bad enough, they deliver disappointing results with often minimal relief.
Honestly, why even bother?
Besides, you don’t NEED yet another risky and pointless drug to put an end to those excruciating headaches and regain control over your life.
New research reveals a better, safer, and cheaper way. It delivers INCREDIBLE results where and when it matters most.
Imagine freely making plans again without fear of an attack forcing you to cancel on your friends. Picture all the things you could be doing with the time you save by not spending hours cooped up in the dark dealing with the pain.
Now stop imagining it, and make the freedom to LIVE your LIFE to the fullest your reality.
Wipe out migraine pain with this one diet tweak
It turns out the secret isn’t a drug at all. It’s your DIET.
In a breakthrough new study migraine patients were put onto either a low-cal diet or a ketogenic (aka “keto”) diet, then tracked for a month.
The folks who went keto saw DRAMATIC reductions in their migraines, with nearly four fewer headache days per month. And 75 percent of the volunteers enjoyed at least a 50 percent drop in their migraines.
That’s even BETTER than the results of those hot new migraine drugs!
There one small downside here. But don’t worry, it’s one I’m going to fix for you in a moment: The keto diet can be a bit hard to follow.
Not at first, of course. Like any other diet, it’s easy to be gung-ho about it for a short time.
But over the long-haul, STICKING to a strict keto diet is a challenge for a lot of folks since it doesn’t exactly allow for a wide variety of foods.
You get bored… start to wander… and next thing you know, keto goes kaput!
Get BIG keto benefits without the BIG commitment
But now for that fix. The good news is it’s a safe bet you DON’T have to follow a strict keto diet to get the results you’re looking for.
There are two possible reasons the keto diet works so well. And you can get to the core of each WITHOUT the big commitment.
- Instead of committing to a lifestyle of any kind, just ditch ALL processed foods. Many contain hidden allergens and other ingredients – especially chemical additives – that are often “secret” migraine triggers. Since a keto diet is free of all processed foods, this alone could help explain why so many people got such a huge benefit.
- If that doesn’t do the trick, the second theory to explain the new study is that ketones can reduce the brainwaves linked to migraine. Ketones are pumped out by the body when it’s forced to break down fat for energy instead of carbs. But you don’t need to go full keto. You can induce ketosis via a standard low-carb diet – including variations such as Atkins and South Beach – which allow for more variety, making them much easier to follow.
Along with fewer migraine headaches, you’ll enjoy weight loss, lower blood sugar, and better blood pressure too. And that, of course, means a lower risk of diabetes and heart disease.
Talk about some “side effects” you can live with.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- Coronavirus could spread even after symptoms fade - April 4, 2020
- Keep calm and beat America’s ANXIETY pandemic - April 3, 2020
- Could D help keep us healthy in the age of CORONA? - April 3, 2020