It’s incredible how much JUNK there is out there for back pain.
Roller sticks, floor mats, massage chairs, heating pads, shoe inserts, foam cushions, special pillows, uncomfortable braces.
If you’ve got a pain in your back, and a couple of dollars in your pocket, they’ll find a way to squeeze it out of you.
But one of the BEST ways to beat pain just might be none of the above.
It won’t cost you a penny.
And the only “special equipment” you need… are your own fingers!
How acupressure delivers real and lasting relief
Most people have at least heard of acupressure. But far fewer know quite what it is.
It’s similar to acupuncture, as the name might suggest, in that it works by stimulating certain specific points in your body.
But it’s got one HUGE advantage: No needles. You can use your own fingers to hit those magic spots.
No appointments. Zero specialists. Not a fee in sight.
The mainstream hates acupuncture, so of course, they REALLY hate acupressure. It’s so bad they basically refuse to actually even study it.
Instead, they’ll insist, without evidence, that it can’t possibly work.
Well, someone FINALLY put it to the test. And sure enough, it DID work.
In fact, it delivered fantastic results with no drugs, gadgets, gizmos, or devices needed.
Patients with lower back pain were split into three sets. One got nothing, while the two others were instructed on how to do acupressure on themselves. They were taught either “stimulating acupressure” or “relaxing acupressure.”
Either one worked for pain relief. Within six weeks of daily self-treatment sessions, they were feeling significantly better. The ones who learned the “stimulating” version also had less fatigue, too.
3 acupressure points to relieve back pain
You can Google “acupressure points for back pain,” for more details. But I can give you a couple of cheats that’ll get you started on the path to relief right NOW…
- Relaxing acupressure: One of the easiest-to-hit spots for back pain isn’t on your back. It’s on your feet! Look for the joint where the bone of your big toe meets the one next to it. This ISN’T the gap between the toes. It is about an inch further up, under the skin of the foot. Just press gently but firmly, and hold for 30 seconds to a minute. (Don’t press on the bone, but in that little space in front of the joint itself.) Repeat three to five times.
- Stimulating acupressure: This one’s just as simple. The most common “energizer” spot is a similar spot on the hand, where the pinkie and fourth finger bones meet. Again, Google can help you find images of the exact location if you’re unsure you’re hitting it. Press for 30 seconds to a minute. Repeat several times.
- Low back acupressure point: There’s also one located right on the back itself, just above the waist and off-center (and don’t press directly on the spine itself). Once again press gently, but firmly, for 30 seconds to a minute to relieve your back pain. And repeat at least three times.
Stop living with pain and start LIVING
If you’re a little older and bruise easily, be gentle with yourself. And for even better results, it might pay to work with someone experienced in this for a couple of sessions to teach you how to do it right before setting off on your own.
You don’t have to just live with back pain. And you don’t have to pay a fortune to get rid of it, either. Try this ancient and FREE remedy for some quick relief instead.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- Live LONGER with this “Spice of Life” secret - November 24, 2020
- Painkillers DON’T block back pain (what DOES) - November 23, 2020
- Could BELLY BUGS be the hidden key to BETTER heart health? [STUDY] - November 23, 2020