JJ reveals how food labels—even those on many so-called “health” foods—can be misleading, causing us to make poor food choices.
Learn things like…
- food label buzzwords to beware of
- the difference between “fast” and “slow” sugars
- the health-food store lie that’s making us sick and fat
- the sickening ingredient many fat-free food products are replacing the fat with
JJ has spent more than 25 years spreading the word about getting healthy and she’s the author of four New York Times bestsellers including the best-selling The Virgin Diet and her new release The Sugar Impact Diet.
You may recognize JJ from her appearances on shows such as the Today Show, Inside Edition and Access Hollywood. Or from her two year stint on the Dr. Phil Show as the resident nutrition guru.
Sign up for our free newsletter to get the insider info you can’t get anywhere else.
Help support iHealthTube.com at www.patreon.com/ihealthtube
Latest posts by iHealthTube (see all)
- Using vitamin C to help treat cancer - August 31, 2016
- Harness the natural power in food to fight cancer - July 12, 2016
- How misleading food label lies are making us fat and sick - May 19, 2016