- and down in the dumps?
Your thyroid could be to blame!
America’s Pharmacist Suzy Cohen, RPh tells you the secret to measuring your thyroid hormone levels the correct way.
So many people get this one wrong and it’s a big deal, because if this vital hormone isn’t measured properly, you may remain overweight, depressed, fatigued, cold, losing your hair, and in pain.
Suzy explains …
- how simply measuring your blood levels of thyroid stimulating hormone is flat out wrong
- why cell absorption of TSH is the REAL key
- the reason why your doc may tell you you your thyroid hormones are fine when they’re not
Watch this, and learn the missing link behind why you could be struggling with thyroid related health problems even if your doctor has told you that your thyroid levels are fine.
An enthusiastic believer in the power of natural healing, Alice has spent virtually her entire 17-year career in the natural-health publishing field helping to spread the word.
She is an advocate of self-education and is passionate about the power of group knowledge sharing, like the kind found right here on HealthierTalk.com. Alice loves to share her views on holistic and natural healing as well as her, sometimes contentious, thoughts on the profit-driven inner workings of traditional medicine.
Follow Alice and HealthierTalk on Twitter.
Latest posts by Alice Wessendorf (see all)
- Beware of this high-tech mammogram scam - October 18, 2015
- Hidden Threat May Have You on the Road to Cancer - October 4, 2015
- Top 10 Healthy Alkalizing Foods for Healthy pH Balance - August 4, 2015