- and down in the dumps?
Your thyroid could be to blame!
America’s Pharmacist Suzy Cohen, RPh tells you the secret to measuring your thyroid hormone levels the correct way.
So many people get this one wrong and it’s a big deal, because if this vital hormone isn’t measured properly, you may remain overweight, depressed, fatigued, cold, losing your hair, and in pain.
Suzy explains …
- how simply measuring your blood levels of thyroid stimulating hormone is flat out wrong
- why cell absorption of TSH is the REAL key
- the reason why your doc may tell you you your thyroid hormones are fine when they’re not
Watch this, and learn the missing link behind why you could be struggling with thyroid related health problems even if your doctor has told you that your thyroid levels are fine.
She is an advocate of self-education and is passionate about the power of group knowledge sharing, like the kind found right here on HealthierTalk.com. Alice loves to share her views on holistic and natural healing as well as her, sometimes contentious, thoughts on the profit-driven inner workings of traditional medicine.
Follow Alice and HealthierTalk on Twitter and Facebook.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- Diabetics slash your risk of going blind 48% with this oil - August 24, 2016
- Beware of this high-tech mammogram scam - October 18, 2015
- Hidden Threat May Have You on the Road to Cancer - October 4, 2015