- and down in the dumps?
Your thyroid could be to blame!
America’s Pharmacist Suzy Cohen, RPh tells you the secret to measuring your thyroid hormone levels the correct way.
So many people get this one wrong and it’s a big deal, because if this vital hormone isn’t measured properly, you may remain overweight, depressed, fatigued, cold, losing your hair, and in pain.
Suzy explains …
- how simply measuring your blood levels of thyroid stimulating hormone is flat out wrong
- why cell absorption of TSH is the REAL key
- the reason why your doc may tell you you your thyroid hormones are fine when they’re not
Watch this, and learn the missing link behind why you could be struggling with thyroid related health problems even if your doctor has told you that your thyroid levels are fine.
She is an advocate of self-education and is passionate about the power of group knowledge sharing, like the kind found right here on HealthierTalk.com. Alice loves to share her views on holistic and natural healing as well as her, sometimes contentious, thoughts on the profit-driven inner workings of traditional medicine.
Follow Alice and HealthierTalk on Twitter and Facebook.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- Vitamin D slashes severe asthma attacks almost in half - September 24, 2016
- 3 natural solutions to reverse wrinkles & fine lines - September 23, 2016
- Halt hair loss with a “nutty” solution for stronger thicker hair - September 22, 2016