I don’t often use the word miracle.
But what if I told you there’s a natural, easy to find, and affordable oil which could reduce your heart attack risk by 40 percent? Or that taking it could ALSO slash your risk of death by 20 percent?
You might call it a miracle too. And I bet you’d want to know more.
Well, it’s true this oil really does exist.
In fact, this “miracle oil” works BETTER than many drugs to reduce your heart attack risk. And even more incredible, it doesn’t come with those notorious heart-drug side effects we all fear.
Take statins for example. They can raise your risk for debilitating side effects including…
- muscle pain and atrophy
- kidney and liver damage
- memory loss and brain fog
- elevated blood sugar and type 2 diabetes
Talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. The “cure” sounds far worse than the disease.
Heart attack risk PLUMMETS 40%
But now researchers behind two separate trials say you can get results on par with statins. And you can do it WITHOUT facing all those extra risks.
In the first trial, the team tracked the health of almost 26,000 people for five years. Across the board, people taking this oil supplement experienced a 28 percent drop in heart attack risk.
But it gets even better. Because when the researchers separated out the folks who weren’t getting much of the oil in their regular diet, the number was even MORE impressive. Supplements dropped those volunteers’ risk of heart attack by an astounding 40 percent.
Slash stroke risk by 28%
In the second trial, a team of researchers focused on more than 8,000 people who were already taking statins, and who had at least one elevated cardiac risk. Some volunteers took the miracle oil while the rest received a placebo.
The group taking the supplement reduced their risk of heart-related death by 20 percent, stroke by 28 percent and heart attack risk by 31 percent. And there were zero noteworthy side effects in either trial.
I’m talking, of course, about the omega-3 combo of EPA and DHA found in fatty fish oils. Which we’ve seen heart healthy results from many times before.
But some recent “bad press” may have caused you to question omega-3’s benefits. With the mainstream reporting there were “no benefits” to taking omega-3-rich fish oils, I wouldn’t even be surprised if you tossed yours out.
Omega-3s deliver BUNCHES of BENEFITS
But if that’s the case, it’s time to reconsider.
Because research has shown that EPA and DHA not only could help you reduce your stroke and heart attack risk, they could also bring a bunch of other health benefits to the table including…
- Reducing chronic inflammation: This omega-3 combo is a proven anti-inflammatory.
- Slowing cognitive decline: DHA and EPA omega-3s could help prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Promoting eye health: DHA is vital to the health of your eyes. And if you get enough vital omega-3s, it could help slow the progression of age-related macular degeneration.
- Reducing the risk of liver damage: Omega-3s support your liver health by helping to remove fat buildup as you age.
- Fighting depression: Research has found, in some cases, EPA may be as effective as prescription drugs at boosting mood.
- Helping you sleep: Low melatonin levels are associated with low DHA. But boost your DHA levels, and you could find yourself sleeping like a baby.
- Minimizing schizophrenia symptoms: Disorders like schizophrenia have been linked to low levels of omega-3s. Raising their levels could help ease symptoms.
- Easing arthritis and osteoporosis symptoms: Along with being natural anti-inflammatories, omega-3s are essential for bone-supporting mineral absorption.
With results like these, and their ability to slash your stroke and heart attack risk, I think you’ll agree “miracle oil” is an appropriate name for potent omega-3s.