Is privacy the biggest concern you should have when it comes to full body scans in airports?
Far from it, according to Dr. Kerry Crofton.
Here Dr. Crofton discusses how we’re actually being exposed to radiation from the airport through the flight.
And how that exposure is a significant health concern.
Wireless radiation causes short & long term health effects
- What KIND of radiation you’re being exposed to in a full body scan (and why it matters)
- What happens to DNA when exposed to the radiation levels of full body scans
- The safer choice you have a right to request (and should!)
And find out what the new group Doctors for Safer Skies are doing to raise awareness and help make things safer for both the flying public and flight professionals.
Sign up for our fboletín ree to get the insider info you can’t get anywhere else.
Ayuda de la ayuda al iHealthTube.com www.patreon.com/ihealthtube
Latest posts by iHealthTube (ver todo)
- Using vitamin C to help treat cancer - agosto 31, 2016
- Harness the natural power in food to fight cancer - July 12, 2016
- How misleading food label lies are making us fat and sick - May 19, 2016