Were you aware that scientific studies have proven that essential oils can be used to fight microbial infections and significantly reduce pain?
The most potent anti-inflammatory of these essential oils is helichrysum. Helichrysum, also known as everlasting essential oil or immortelle, is a slightly red-tinted pale yellow in color with a sweet honey-like fragrance.
Helichrysum can be used for emergency first aid and in the ongoing treatment of injuries. I’is at its height of effectiveness when mixed with lavender, which is also a pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory.
Plus, helichrysum can also be used to help…
- Relieve muscle aches and arthritis.
- Ease headaches and migraines.
- Ease dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis breakouts.
- Heal recent or old burns, scar tissue, stretch marks and even acne scars.
- Aid in resolving depression, stress and long-standing emotional issues.
- Relieve chronic bronchitis, whooping cough and asthma in Europe.
Are you ready for a natural way to knock out that pain, heal quicker and lift your spirits? Helichrysum has a way of making you feel better faster… both mentally and physically.
Michael Cutler, M.D. is a board-certified family physician with 18 years experience specializing in chronic degenerative diseases, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
A graduate of Brigham Young University, Tulane Medical School and Natividad Medical Center Family Practice Residency in Salinas, Calif., he serves as a medical liaison to alternative and traditional practicing physicians. His practice focuses on an integrative solution to health problems.
Dr. Cutler is a sought-after speaker and lecturer on experiencing optimum health through natural medicines and the Founder and Editor of Easy Health Options™ newsletter—a leading health advisory service on natural healing therapies and nutrients and is Medical Advisor for True Health™—America's #1 source for doctor-formulated nutrients that heal.
For more information visit www.truehealth.com.
Latest posts by Dr. Michael Cutler (see all)
- Get Eagle Eyes, Radiant Skin, and Super-Charged Immunities - October 8, 2015
- 4 quick tips to help banish headache pain FAST! - October 5, 2015
- Do Healthy Sugar Substitutes Really Exist? - September 18, 2015