Guys, this could be your FIRST warning sign of a heart attack. Plus, your FIRST chance to act against a stroke.
You can FEEL it. You can SEE it… even if you’d rather not. And you KNOW when it’s happening, even if you have no idea why.
But most guys ignore this warning sign.
They’re not in denial about being at risk for a heart attack. They just think it’s something else entirely because it takes place in a completely different part of the body.
It’s not that infamous shoulder pain or chest pain.
In fact, it’s not in or near your chest at all. It’s in your PANTS!
And if you spot this symptom, it’s time to get help… and fast. Because quick recognition and early action just might literally save your life.
Your FIRST CHANCE to stop a heart attack or stroke
You’ve probably guessed what the early-warning sign is by now. And you can see why most men don’t act.
They’re a little embarrassed when the parts “down there” don’t work the way they should. Heck, some guys even ditch the doctor altogether.
Instead, they self-diagnose themselves and order those little blue pills from shady foreign retailers on the Internet.
But this new study should be just the motivation you need to get this taken care of the RIGHT way.
You see, in many cases, bedroom problems are really blood flow problems. After all, that’s how the magic happens.
The blood rushes in, and, well, you know what takes place next. Except sometimes it doesn’t, right?
If the blood can’t get where it needs to go, then you can’t rise to the occasion so to speak. And THAT could be a warning that the blood isn’t flowing to the OTHER places it needs to go, either.
That’s why the new study finds that when you have erection problems, your risk for OTHER issues is increased too, including a…
- 59 percent increased risk of heart disease
- 59 percent increased risk of atherosclerosis
- 34 percent increased risk of stroke
- 33 percent increased risk of death from any cause
And of course, your chances for a heart attack can shoot right through the roof.
Make the magic happen with blood flow boosters
That means every guy with this problem needs to take two steps right away.
First, don’t be embarrassed or ashamed. Get help.
Your doc can check your ticker, your arteries, and everything else in between to ensure you’re not suffering from a larger problem with blood getting blocked. And if he DOES spot trouble, he can give you the help you need BEFORE a heart attack (or worse) strikes.
And second, you can enhance blood flow throughout your body, INCLUDING “down there” without drugs.
These three all-natural blood-pumping superstars have helped countless guys heat things back up in the bedroom. And they could work for you too…
- L-arginine: This natural amino acid helps ensure proper blood flow everywhere, including to all the right places. And that makes it an excellent choice for both bedroom problems and overall cardiovascular health.
- PLC and ALC: This duo – both also amino acids – has been shown in studies to boost blood flow, especially down below.
- Potassium: Basic? Sure. But effective? Absolutely! This mineral is key to healthy blood flow, helping to ensure that it all gets to where it’s supposed to.
Just be sure to check in with your doc for a thumbs up before trying natural blood-flow boosters to be sure they play nice with any other meds you’re on. And then GO FOR IT.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- Boost sleep QUALITY by feeding your belly bugs - October 30, 2020
- Help stop coronavirus spread with a bathroom staple? - October 29, 2020
- Diabetes death rate plummets with 2 brews - October 28, 2020