Do you feel sluggish and low on energy? Toxic substances are all around us and today you’ll learn how to detoxify your body and experience vibrant health.
Because of our modern lifestyle, you’re exposed to more toxins than your body is designed to handle. The air you breathe, the water you drink and the food you eat may contain toxic chemicals. And if waste builds up, we get sick. It stands to reason, then, that detoxification should be your first step to a healthier you.
Try the following five tips and this delicate process will put you on the fast track to a better sleep, consistent energy, clear skin, healthy organs, more clarity and a revved-up sex drive:
- Fix your gut. Did you know that 70 percent of your immune power resides in your digestive tract? Unfortunately, because of our daily exposure to toxins, our intestinal health is under massive attack. Needless to say, you don’t want that to happen. Eat real food rich in antioxidants and fiber, take probiotics and stay away from pesticides, preservatives, refined sugar and antibiotics.
- Hydrate. "Drink enough water!" You’ve heard it a million times – and with a good reason. Each one of us is made up of over 70 percent water and that’s why we need to drink enough fluids in order to help acid wastes flow out. And not just any fluids – remember that if you don’t filter your water, your body will experience the negative results.
- Detox your mind and spirit. Detoxification is not just about what you drink or eat – it’s about what you think, too! Put some time aside to relax deeply every day to inhibit sympathetic nervous activity. Try meditation and deep breathing and replace online surfing with real-world activities. You’ll feel more focused and enjoy a steady supply of energy.
- Get moving. Sooner or later, your tissue will suffocate in their own waste products if you don’t exercise regularly. So move your body (at least 35 minutes a day) and let your blood and lymphatic circulation do their job.
- Try sauna. If you’re walking around with toxins in your tissues, you’ll never get a skin that glows. Fortunately, you can always utilize sauna to induce sweating and stimulate a deep cleansing process. The sauna heat releases both chemical and heavy metal toxins under the skin so that they can be purged through respiration – along with various other waste materials. As a result, you’ll experience a level of renewal that is hard to surpass.
Detoxification is as invaluable for our health as the beating of the heart. Maximizing your body’s detoxification capacity will soon bring a healthy domino effect, allowing you to take charge of your own health and well-being.
James Schreiber was a long time sufferer of Candida yeast infection - a little known condition manifesting itself with unexplainable, seemingly unrelated signs such as chronic fatigue, digestive problems and flu-like symptoms. After completely transforming his lifestyle to triumph over his disease, Schreiber made educating people on how to better cope with Candida overgrowth a mission. He shares the secrets of his success at http://www.ecandida.com
Latest posts by Jim Schreiber (see all)
- Raise Awareness of Candida Infection - July 5, 2015
- Discover the Art of Meditation and Supercharge Your Mind - May 21, 2015
- Obesity Causes Over 100,000 Cancers Per Year - May 1, 2015