When you’ve got diabetes, they’ll give you enough pills to choke a moose.
People fighting this disease take an average of nearly SEVEN meds a day – including meds for blood pressure… blood sugar… cholesterol… and more.
And those are just the prescription drugs.
Most folks with this disease also end up on over-the-counter drugs – especially painkillers because, let’s face it, living with diabetes means living with PAIN.
But new research reveals how one of the most common over-the-counter painkillers taken by people with diabetes packs a deadly risk.
If you take it yourself…
It can TRIPLE your risk of a stroke!
And it’s all for a drug you never needed in the first place. I’ll reveal why… and how to BEAT that pain naturally… in just a moment.
The SECRET risk of these popular painkillers
Acetaminophen – aka Tylenol, and all of its many variations – is quite possibly the most popular pain pill on the planet.
Odds are, it’s been with you in one way or another at every point in your life.
It’s given to kids for fevers, toothaches, and earaches. Adults take it for muscle aches and injuries. And seniors often depend on acetaminophen-based painkillers for the chronic pains that come later in life.
Besides common back pain and the joint pain, there’s also diabetes-linked nerve pain and headaches.
But the new study out of France shows how these painkillers aren’t like any other “risk factors” for a stroke when you have diabetes.
It’s much worse than that.
They could actually be the TRIGGER for one.
Don’t let diabetes pain doom your future
One day, everything is fine. Sure you have diabetes, but you’re getting by, and those pains are a breeze thanks to your trusty acetaminophen.
Then it happens. You pop your painkilers like you always do, and…
Tick… tick… tick… BOOM!
You’ve had a stroke, and life is NEVER the same again (assuming you even survive).
Don’t LET that bomb go off inside your body – because you can beat the pain of diabetes without using risky painkillers. Try these three simple solutions instead…
- PAIN CREAM: For immediate relief, try a topical cream made with natural ingredients such as menthol, capsaicin, and DMSO.
- MOVE YOUR JOINTS: Simple exercises for hands and feet can help keep things loose and ease the worst of it. Speak to a doctor or physical therapist, or look online for specific moves you can try.
- SUGAR CONTROL: All of this is happening because of poor blood sugar control, which damages nerves. Cut your glucose levels, and you’ll stop the damage and ease the pain. Natural therapies such as cinnamon and diet low in carbs can help you do that painlessly.
Don’t let over-the-counter painkillers ruin YOUR life and steal your future. Try these safe diabetes pain solutions instead.
She is an advocate of self-education and is passionate about the power of group knowledge sharing, like the kind found right here on HealthierTalk.com. Alice loves to share her views on holistic and natural healing as well as her, sometimes contentious, thoughts on the profit-driven inner workings of traditional medicine.
Follow Alice and HealthierTalk on Twitter and Facebook.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- The “child’s secret” to a SUPER memory - July 20, 2019
- [ALERT] This telltale TINGLE means your HEART is at risk - July 19, 2019
- Supercharge chemo’s cancer-killing power with THIS - July 19, 2019