Confused about coconut oil?
You’re not alone.
Since coconut oil is high in saturated fats it’s easy to see why it’s gotten a bad rap.
After all we’ve been taught that saturated fats are bad for us, right?
But what you haven’t been told is that not all saturated fats are the same.
Some saturated fats are GOOD for us
In fact, it turns out some saturated fats are actually good for us.
In this brief informative video Dr. Bruce Fife FINALLY clears up the confusion once and for all.
- how the saturated fats in meats and vegetables oils differ from those in coconut oil
- the health benefits that you can get from eating coconut oil
- the one key difference between the saturated fats in coconut oil and other sat fat sources
Dr. Fife provides the clear, concise and refreshingly simple explanation of exactly how the saturated fats found in coconut oil are different, that we’ve all been waiting for.
Sign up for our free newsletter to get the insider info you can’t get anywhere else.
Help support iHealthTube.com at www.patreon.com/ihealthtube
Latest posts by iHealthTube (see all)
- Using vitamin C to help treat cancer - August 31, 2016
- Harness the natural power in food to fight cancer - July 12, 2016
- How misleading food label lies are making us fat and sick - May 19, 2016