You know the type.
They’re the lifelong exercisers. The ones who’ve been sweating and straining for YEARS. And they practically brag about their aches and injuries as if there’s a medal for pain.
Sure, you’d like to be fit, too.
After all, you’d like to enjoy those exercise side benefits… especially a little extra strength as age takes its toll on your muscle. And you’d love to avoid becoming the next victim of the dreaded senior shuffle.
But who wants to spend all their time working out like an Energizer bunny? Or dealing with the pain that comes with it?
Well, friend, I’ve got the news you’ve been waiting for: You can enjoy all the GAIN… without the PAIN!
You don’t have to hurt yourself. Or subject yourself to the strain. And you don’t even have to spend years working out to get there.
It’s NOT too late.
Heck, even if you’ve never lifted anything heavier than a can of Chunky, you can enjoy some of the very same benefits as those braggarts who’ve been sweating it out for decades.
CHEAT your way to stronger muscles and better health
There’s an old saying that cheaters never win.
But in this case, you CAN “cheat” your way to stronger muscles and better health. Because you can get some of the benefits of being an “athlete” without having to put in years of exercise and labor, without a single injury, and without even spilling a drop of sweat.
In the new study, researchers compared a group of super-senior lifelong “master athletes” to a group of older folks who probably hadn’t seen the inside of a gym since high school.
They were both given a special isotope to drink that could travel through muscle then be examined using a biopsy to see what was going on inside.
They assumed the tests would show that the master athletes had more activity inside those muscles after exercise.
You know what happens when you assume, right?
It turns out the people who had NEVER exercised had the SAME level of muscle activity as the fit folks. Specifically, they had the same rate of muscles being built and strengthened.
OK so far, so good.
That means if you start now, you’ll catch up to the “master athletes” really quick. Sure, you may not end up with an Atlas Body, but you’ll still get the BENEFITS that actually matter.
But wait, this gets better.
“Start now” doesn’t mean trying to keep up with the athletes. And it doesn’t mean adopting that muscle-burning, injury-inducing, painful-exercise lifestyle you’ve been avoiding.
No, you need light and simple activities – just fun daily movements, whether it’s a walk through the park or a round on the golf course.
And then toss in some simple strength movements like toe stands while you wait in line or wall push-ups whenever you walk down the hall. Because, remember, while you DON’T need to spend all day at the gym, you DO need to move a bit every day.
3 muscle-building superstars to try TODAY
Combine that movement with the following three all-natural muscle-building superstars, and you’ll have “cheated” your way to the stronger muscles and better health you crave.
- Protein: Most seniors don’t get nearly enough protein. One study in 2015 found older folks should, essentially, get DOUBLE the recommended protein to protect muscle. Make sure some of it is dairy, which activates specific targets inside muscle so it can soak up and use that protein effectively.
- Fish oil: These essential fats are proven to increase muscle mass and volume. And in one study of older women, omega-3 supplements increased strength by 20 percent.
- Creatine: This is the good stuff your muscles love. It gives them the power to rebuild and repair. Just look for a supplement with the right levels targeted to seniors.
That’s it. You’re set. As the new study reveals, your own muscles can put all this stuff to work just as quickly and effectively as the muscles of folks who’ve been working out for years.
Only you didn’t have to do any of that extra work to get here.
Now THAT’S how a “cheater” can win!
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- Is the supermarket safe during the pandemic? - November 28, 2020
- REVERSE cognitive struggles with THIS beloved fruit - November 27, 2020
- The “CANDY CANE CURE” for a gut-wrenching problem - November 27, 2020