There are many valuable supplements available which can help beat cancer; however, those supplements often can add up to a daunting expense for people whose budgets are limited. The good news is that there are plenty of effective things people can do to beat cancer without spending a lot of money.
For example, the following inexpensive suggestions cover just about all the bases for eliminating existing cancer and keeping it at bay:
- Eat the flaxseed/cottage cheese combo which is an integral part of the highly successful Budwig Diet protocol. Note: be sure to use small curd cottage cheese to come closer to the original quark Budwig used. If you are a bit of a do-it-yourself type, you can also make your own healthy quark cheese at home with a bit of effort.
- Eat lots of raw minced garlic and lots of hot peppers – either cayenne or habanero.
- Eat a mostly raw, mostly vegetable diet and be sure to include lots of cancer-fighting cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
- Consume much of your vegetables in juiced form. Juiced vegetables are key components of many successful natural cancer protocols, most notably the Gerson protocol.
- Avoid sugar, artificial sweeteners, white bread/bleached flour and fast foods, junk foods, microwaved foods, processed meat products and processed foods in general.
- Take lots of the inexpensive spice turmeric, which contains the cancer fighting adaptogen curcumin. Curcumin is also a very good natural anti-inflammatory. Note: curcumin is not absorbed very well, but you can increase absorption by also taking coconut milk and/or black pepper along with it.
- One must-take supplement is milk thistle, which is essential for maintaining good liver health needed to handle an increased toxic load on the liver due to cancer cell die-off.
- Cleanse your liver and bowels prior to starting any anti-cancer protocol and continue to do so regularly – at least once every few weeks – thereafter to make sure your liver is cleansed and better able to process toxins and pass them out of the body.
- Do coffee enemas once or more each day. Coffee enemas help open up the bile ducts so that toxins can be eliminated more efficiently. They also greatly increase glutathione production and help relieve pain.
- Parsley, chlorella, cilantro, dandelion root and apple pectin all help bind and eliminate toxins, especially heavy metals.
- In addition to regular direct sunshine also try to get plenty of indirect sunlight in the eyes daily. In the summer of 1959, fifteen cancer patients at Bellevue Medical Center were instructed to stay outdoors as much as possible without wearing glasses or sunglasses. By autumn, the tumors in 14 of 15 had not grown, and some patients had gotten better. The one patient that didn’t have good results had not fully understood the instructions and had continued to wear prescription glasses.
- Eat plenty of dark seeded grapes (preferably organic), seeds and all. Grape seed extract is a known immune booster, antioxidant and cancer fighter. One cancer fighting protocol calls for doing only two things: fasting and eating dark seeded grapes.
- Oleander is a very powerful cancer-fighter and immune booster, especially when combined with an overall anti-cancer lifestyle and other key cancer fighting and immune boosting items. Though it is available in supplement form, you can also make your own extremely effective oleander extract at home for just pennies.
- Get regular exercise or other physical activity.
- Drink plenty of pure water.
- Meditate or take other measures to control stress.
- Other than milk thistle, if you can afford a handful of supplements some of the most important ones to consider are colloidal silver, N-acetyl cysteine, iodine, selenium (methylselenocysteine is the best form for fighting cancer), and trace minerals.
Finally, a good positive attitude can go a long, long way. Believe that you can beat cancer and your chances of beating it become greater.
Latest posts by Tony Isaacs (see all)
- Powerful natural cold relief to help you feel better fast - December 10, 2015
- Study: Surprising brain health benefits of beet juice - November 30, 2015
- Combat cancer and ditch diabetes with 5 spice rack secrets - November 19, 2015