Millions of people pop painkillers regularly. Some folks …maybe even you… use them daily for everything from knee twinges to aching fingers.
But if you’re battling back pain, my friend, you KNOW the frustrating truth. Any relief you get from those risky drugs is fleeting at best and nonexistent at worst.
Now, new research confirms you’re NOT alone.
Painkillers often don’t help with back pain. In fact, in many ways, they do just the opposite. They hurt you by exposing you to the risk of serious, and in some cases potentially even fatal, side effects.
And all for a “benefit” that, in many cases, hardly even exists.
But I’ve got something else for you today. It’s a solution that can deliver real and lasting relief for your back pain. But without the risks.
Painkillers fail to deliver… except on side effects
Chances are you’ve taken nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSAIDs, before. Most of us have.
You may know them better by their common names like ibuprofen and aspirin, or brand names such as Advil or Bayer.
NSAIDs are some of the world’s best-selling medications. They’re used daily by tens of millions of Americans for everyday aches and pains. And that includes one of the world’s leading causes of temporary disability… backaches.
But despite NSAIDs being most folk’s go-to treatment for back pain, the truth is they just don’t work well. Any relief you get is brief at best. In fact, a new analysis finds only ONE IN SIX people with back pain experience any real and significant relief from NSAIDs and aspirin.
But while they’re unlikely to help with your pain, they do often deliver on something else. And that, unfortunately, is side effects. The same new study finds these meds increase your risk of gastrointestinal problems by 2.5 times.
That includes a greater risk of …
- stomach irritation
- bleeding ulcers
… and more.
And the truth is that’s just scratching the surface. Because the analysis of 35 randomized placebo-controlled trials doesn’t even look at the long-term risks of using these drugs too often for conditions such as back pain.
Those long0term risks include…
- heart attack
- kidney problems (including kidney failure).
All that risk for so LITTLE relief.
Beat BACK PAIN without DRUGS
But you don’t have to spend the rest of your life gobbling pain pills. And you certainly don’t have to simply live in pain or submit to risky surgery.
You’ve got options, my friend, including my favorite Four Pack of Natural Pain Relief. These solutions not only can help you erase your back pain without drugs, but they can also help tackle any OTHER aches and pains you’re facing too.
- CHIROPRACTIC: These simple spinal manipulations can help ease chronic pain in the upper and lower back and neck and shoulders. And research shows folks suffering from spine pain who get chiropractic care are 64 percent less likely to get a prescription for painkillers.
- MASSAGE: Therapeutic massage doesn’t just FEEL fantastic. It’s ALSO backed by solid science. In one study, over 50 percent of the participants experienced significant back pain relief. And that relief lasted for at least 24 months for the majority of folks. In another, researchers reported the break from chronic back pain lasted at least six months.
- TOPICAL CREAMS: Look for an ointment or rub with proven pain-fighters such as MSM, DMSO, and capsaicin.
- ACUPRESSURE: Acupressure is like acupuncture, but you press gently on the appropriate spots instead of inserting needles. The best part? You DON’T need a specialist to do it. There are some basic acupressure moves you can do on yourself at home. And you can learn how to do them for free right here.
When it comes to back pain, you don’t have to just grin and bear it. And pain-killing medications aren’t your only or even your best option. One of these four natural pain relief approaches could do the trick for you.