You might call it the DIRTIEST SECRET to beating back arthritis pain.
And that’s not just a figure of speech.
There IS a way to get real relief from knee pain and other kinds of arthritis pain. A method to restore movement and comfort without drugs of any kind. And it literally comes from DIRT.
But don’t start digging up the rose bushes just yet. Because it has to be the right kind of dirt, of course.
I’ll give you all the dirty details in a moment… along with a totally CLEAN way to get the same incredible arthritis pain relief.
But first, let’s dive into the latest research, which reveals how there are pain-fighting, arthritis-easing minerals trapped inside some very special dirt.
And you can access them and put them to work for you.
Get DIRTY with this pain-relieving soak
The latest research looked at two kinds of treatments many people already turn to for relaxation: mud packs and salt baths.
Every other day for a month, two groups of volunteers with mild to moderate arthritis pain in their knees received either a mud pack or salt soak. And a third set of folks got neither.
All three were also given standard physical therapy, which can certainly help too.
But the mud and the salt treatments helped even more. They delivered significant improvements in…
- arthritis pain
But let me guess. You’re probably thinking, “OK, that sounds great.” After all, it’s everything YOU want. Less arthritis pain and stiffness. And just being able to move around more easily.
But I bet you’re ALSO wondering how this research can possibly be of any use to you. Because let’s face it, you certainly don’t have a hot, mineral-rich mud puddle bubbling up in your backyard. And you don’t have a clue where to even find a salt soak.
Well, my friend, I have good news. Today I’m going to share with you FOUR WAYS you can put this research to work so you can start enjoying the same quick and easy arthritis pain relief as those volunteers.
4 simple DIY arthritis pain solutions
These simple, pain-relieving solutions will have you well on your way to less stiffness and more mobility.
- HEAT: At least some of the soothing relief the volunteers felt likely wasn’t from the mud or salt alone, but the heat that was used with them. You can claim some of that same arthritis pain relief for yourself simply by using a heating pad or – simpler still – by soaking a towel in hot water. Make sure the towel isn’t TOO hot, just comfortably warm. Then wrap it around your knee (or another painful joint) and kick back for a little bit.
- SPA: If you want the real deal, a growing number of spas now offer these and other similar therapies. It turns out folks who don’t suffer from arthritis pain find them relaxing and rejuvenating too. So if you want a no-fuss way to try out either one, just search Google for spas that offer mud or salt baths in your area.
- DIY: You can make your own salt soak at home. As you know, I battle arthritis issues too. I picked up eight pounds of Epsom salt at Target for five bucks, and it works well enough. But when I really want to treat myself and my aching knees, I get Dead Sea Minerals off Amazon. It runs about $20 for five pounds. But I have to tell you there’s something almost blissful about sitting in a warm bath of minerals straight from the Holy Land.
- GET DIRTY: Believe it or not, you can also do your own mud treatments. You can buy mineral-rich mud online – and once again, if you want the best, look for Dead Sea mud. You can find it on Amazon, among other places. Don’t worry, you don’t need to bathe in the mud. Just make enough to cover the knee, or another painful joint, and let it sit for 20 minutes or so.
Latest posts by Alice Jacob (see all)
- [ALERT] What HIGH blood sugar does to your BRAIN - March 4, 2021
- The stroke risk you can see in your bathroom sink - March 3, 2021
- Little-know amino acid could RESTORE your strength - March 3, 2021