You bet, and here are just a few…
- Head Off Hot Flashes with Black Cohosh—This herb is commonly known as bugwort or rattle root and seems to exhibit anti-inflammatory properties. Be sure to get black, not blue, cohosh.
- Conquer Cramps with Calcium Pills for Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) —Scientific evidence shows that those who suffer from common PMS symptoms have lower calcium levels in their blood. Try consuming calcium-rich dairy foods and you might manage to keep the symptoms at bay completely.
- Scare Off Skin Outbreaks with Tea Tree Oil—A study in the British Journal of Dermatology found that applying tea tree oil extract to skin outbreaks may reduce inflammation. It’s also antiseptic and can be quite effective.
- Ease Away Sinus Headaches with Steam Therapy—Inhaling steam may relieve sinus discomfort and pressure by flushing out your nasal passages. You can make it even more potent by adding a few drops of eucalyptus or peppermint oil, which can have a decongestant effect.
- Ace Urinary Tract Health with Cranberry Juice—Medical institutions such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH) agree that drinking cranberry juice can help maintain a healthy urinary tract because cranberries contain proanthocyanidins that help keep certain bacteria from adhering to the inside of your bladder, resulting in them being eliminated through your urine.
Michael Cutler, M.D. is a board-certified family physician with 18 years experience specializing in chronic degenerative diseases, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
A graduate of Brigham Young University, Tulane Medical School and Natividad Medical Center Family Practice Residency in Salinas, Calif., he serves as a medical liaison to alternative and traditional practicing physicians. His practice focuses on an integrative solution to health problems.
Dr. Cutler is a sought-after speaker and lecturer on experiencing optimum health through natural medicines and the Founder and Editor of Easy Health Options™ newsletter—a leading health advisory service on natural healing therapies and nutrients and is Medical Advisor for True Health™—America's #1 source for doctor-formulated nutrients that heal.
For more information visit www.truehealth.com.
Latest posts by Dr. Michael Cutler (see all)
- Get Eagle Eyes, Radiant Skin, and Super-Charged Immunities - October 8, 2015
- Four Quick Tips to Help with Headaches - October 5, 2015
- Do Healthy Sugar Substitutes Really Exist? - September 18, 2015