Were you aware that scientific studies have proven that essential oils can be used to fight microbial infections and significantly reduce pain? The most potent anti-inflammatory of these essential oils is helichrysum. Helichrysum is also known as everlasting essential oil or immortelle, and is slightly red-tinted pale yellow with a sweet honey-like fragrance.
This essential oil can be used for emergency first aid and in the ongoing treatment of injuries. It is at its height of effectiveness when mixed with lavender, which is also a pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory. Plus, helichrysum can also be used to help…
- Relieve muscle aches and arthritis.
- Ease headaches and migraines.
- Ease dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis breakouts.
- Heal recent or old burns, scar tissue, stretch marks and even acne scars.
- Aid in resolving depression, stress and long-standing emotional issues.
- Relieve chronic bronchitis, whooping cough and asthma in Europe.
Are you ready for a natural way to knock out that pain, heal quicker and lift your spirits? Helichrysum has a way of making you feel better faster… both mentally and physically.
Michael Cutler, M.D. is a board-certified family physician with 18 years experience specializing in chronic degenerative diseases, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
A graduate of Brigham Young University, Tulane Medical School and Natividad Medical Center Family Practice Residency in Salinas, Calif., he serves as a medical liaison to alternative and traditional practicing physicians. His practice focuses on an integrative solution to health problems.
Dr. Cutler is a sought-after speaker and lecturer on experiencing optimum health through natural medicines and the Founder and Editor of Easy Health Options™ newsletter—a leading health advisory service on natural healing therapies and nutrients and is Medical Advisor for True Health™—America's #1 source for doctor-formulated nutrients that heal.
For more information visit www.truehealth.com.
Latest posts by Dr. Michael Cutler (see all)
- Get Eagle Eyes, Radiant Skin, and Super-Charged Immunities - October 8, 2015
- Four Quick Tips to Help with Headaches - October 5, 2015
- Do Healthy Sugar Substitutes Really Exist? - September 18, 2015